|We're sorry, but this position has been filled.|
BrainPOP, the global leader in online animated educational resources, seeks a Sales Associate to join their team.
- Process, create, and maintain customer accounts
- Respond to subscriber and prospect inquiries
- Support Sales team by creating quotes and usage reports, and assisting with renewal efforts
- Collaborate with Accounting team to maintain and organize payment information
- Occasionally represent BrainPOP at educational technology conferences
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Pro-active problem solver
- Proficiency with Excel. Some database management experience preferred.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
BrainPOP’s office is located in New York City. This position is full-time with a competitive salary and generous benefits package. To apply, send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and “Sales Associate” in the email's subject. No phone calls, no recruiters please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
BrainPOP (www.brainpop.com) creates animated, curricular content that engages students, supports teachers, and bolsters achievement – in classrooms, at home, and on mobile devices. Our award-winning online resources include BrainPOP Jr. (K-3), BrainPOP, BrainPOP Español, and, for English language learners, BrainPOP ESL. We are also home to GameUp, a free educational games portal for the classroom. All of our resources are supported by BrainPOP Educators, our free professional community. BrainPOP sites and mobile apps support individual, team, and whole-class learning in traditional, blended, and “flipped” settings. Our content is mapped to Common Core, aligned to academic standards, and easily searchable with our Standards Tool. BrainPOP global sites host more than 11 million visits each month.
Back to Job Listings