Subscriber Relations Associate
BrainPOP, the global leader in online animated educational resources, seeks a Subscriber Relations Associate with a technical background to join their team of experienced and passionate customer support managers.
- Respond to general and technical support inquiries over the phone and through email
- Maintain a database of support FAQs
- Test and provide support for BrainPOP on a growing number of mobile platforms
- Provide users with reports detailing account usage
- Support District Relations team by creating quotes, organizing district information, and crafting renewal notices
- Work with Accounting department to maintain and organize payment information
- Occasionally represent BrainPOP at U.S. educational technology conferences
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Technical support experience and/or working knowledge of online and mobile technology
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Comfort with heavy phone and email work
- Ability to organize and manage several projects at once
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and web-based CRM
BrainPOP’s office is located in New York City. This position is full-time. To apply for this job, send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your full name and “Subscriber Relations” in the email's subject. No phone calls, no recruiters please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
BrainPOP (www.brainpop.com) creates animated, curricular content that engages students, supports teachers, and bolsters achievement – in classrooms, at home, and on mobile devices. Our award-winning online resources include BrainPOP Jr. (K-3), BrainPOP, BrainPOP Español, and, for English language learners, BrainPOP ESL. We are also home to GameUp, a free educational games portal for the classroom. All of our resources are supported by BrainPOP Educators, our free professional community. BrainPOP sites and mobile apps support individual, team, and whole-class learning in traditional, blended, and “flipped” settings. Our content is mapped to Common Core, aligned to academic standards, and easily searchable with our Standards Tool. BrainPOP global sites host more than 11 million visits each month.
Back to Job Listings