Swine Flu Resources For Your Websites or Blogs
Help reduce anxiety by imparting a better understanding of the H1N1 virus. Embed the Swine Flu movie on your own blog or website using the code provided here. These are some examples of teachers and schools who are already using this free resource:
Additionally, BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr. offer a number of age-appropriate resources that can gently explain the H1N1 flu, its origins, its spread, and appropriate precautions. All are free throughout this flu season.
- On BrainPOP: We’ve updated BrainPOP’s Swine Flu movie to include the most recent information available. The movie is supported by a related FYI, quiz, activities, and Q&A
- Embed the Movie: Help reduce anxiety by imparting a better understanding of the H1N1 virus. Embed the Swine Flu movie on your own blog or web site using the code provided here.
- On BrainPOP Jr.: The BrainPOP Jr. Washing Hands movie serves as an excellent primer for younger students, teaching them about the basics of personal hygiene.
- BrainPOP Educators: Take advantage of our H1N1-related lesson plans, “Putting Germs to the Test” and “What to Do About Swine Flu.“
- Beyond BrainPOP: The official U.S. government site for all things flu-related is www.flu.gov.