Win Professional Development For Your School!
To help ring in the New Year, BrainPOP Educators will be giving away on-site professional development sessions to schools taking advantage of our free offerings for teachers.
Here’s how your school can win:
- If you haven’t done so already, check out BrainPOP Educators. You’ll find more than 650 free teacher resources including innovative lesson plans, video tutorials, graphic organizers, curriculum planners, shared best practices, and more. Like what’s there? Tell your colleagues. You can use our Invite a Friend tool.
- Make sure each teacher selects the right school in the registration form. Can’t find your school? Let us know.
- We’ll tally up all the teachers from your school who register on BrainPOP Educators between November 29th and December 31st, 2009. The top three U.S. schools will each receive a half-day professional development session with one of us.
- To keep things fair, one prize will go to a small school (enrollment up to 300), one to a medium-sized school (enrollment 301 to 1000), and one to a large school (enrollment over 1000). In the case of a tie, we’ll randomly select one lucky winner.
- In January, we’ll contact the winners to arrange a mutually convenient date (in 2010) and to customize the training to your school’s needs. On the chosen date, a BrainPOP Educators trainer will spend up to four hours with you and your team. We’ll cover the trainer’s fee, travel and lodging, and any print materials used.
Wanna be a good sport? Share how you spread the word about BrainPOP Educators by posting comments below!