New on GameUp: Number Jumble!
Number Jumble is a free online math game developed by Play Power Labs. Players encounter a multiplication table in which the numbers are mixed up and need to be put back into the right position. The game helps strengthen students’ conceptual understanding of multiplying either whole numbers or decimals, depending on which version of the game you select, and teaches students to look for patterns in a multiplication table.
Our Common Core-aligned lesson plan provides ideas for using Number Jumble to help students in grades 2-5 meet the following standards:
- Accurately multiply whole numbers and/or decimals.
- Identify patterns within a multiplication table.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Check out the rest of our free math games on GameUp, and stay tuned for another new game announcement on Monday. Have a great weekend!