Ebola Education: Establish Factual Understanding and Ease Student Fears

October 30, 2014

Media coverage of the recent Ebola outbreak has been inescapable.  Though the images and stories have been scary, it's important not to let fear and panic spread faster than the virus itself! To help...

Paleontology and Anthropology Spotlights Lesson Plans

March 6, 2014

BrainPOP's Paleontology and Anthropology spotlight highlights topics from Carbon Dating and Dinosaurs to Charles Darwin and Natural Selection. Lesson plans for these topics and more are all included ...

Hispanic Heritage Month Spotlight Lesson Plans

March 6, 2014

BrainPOP's Hispanic Heritage Month spotlight highlights topics from Aztec and Maya Civilizations to Che Guevara and Mexican Revolution. Lesson plans for these topics and more are all included in this...

Digital Citizenship Spotlight Lesson Plans

March 6, 2014

BrainPOP's Digital Citizenship spotlight highlights topics from Blogs and Internet Search to Social Networking and Cyberbullying. Lesson plans for these topics and more are all included in this Digita...

ESL and Beyond: BrainPOP around the World!

February 28, 2014

TESOL Certified English Teacher Charles McKinney on BrainPOP in His ESL Classroom: Ever since my American friend and former colleague in Beijing, China introduced me to BrainPOP, I have been an avid...

Election Spotlights Lesson Plans

February 20, 2014

BrainPOP's Election spotlight highlights topics from Branches of Government and Democracy to Presidential Power and Voting. Lesson plans for these topics and more are all included in this Election S...

Winter and Snow Spotlight Lesson Plans

November 12, 2013

BrainPOP's Winter and Snow spotlight highlights topics from Glaciers and Hibernation to Seasons and Solstice and Equinox. Lesson plans for these topics and more are all included in this Winter and S...