An Important Reminder… From my Son

March 4, 2013

Guest blogger Laura Gatto shares a delightful story of preparing her son to handle the anxiety of air travel with BrainPOP! In the week leading up to spring break, my 6-year-old son was super excit...

Holiday Savings for BrainPOP at Home!

December 7, 2012

Tim and Moby are getting into the holiday spirit! Now through January 15th, save 20 percent when you purchase one of the 12-month Family subscriptions. You’ll have the chance to print or email a gif...

All this Scratchin’ is Making me Itch!

December 7, 2011

Have you heard about Scratch? Well if you like BrainPOP, you'll love Scratch. Scratch is a unique, free programming tool that can be used for game design, storytelling, animation and all sorts of m...

BrainPOP Sponsors the 2011 Global Education Conference

November 7, 2011

BrainPOP is proud to be a Sponsoring Partner for the 2011 Global Education Conference, held entirely online from November 14-18. With over 200 sessions presented from all over the world, the conferen...

Webinar Alert: Homeschool Lesson

May 26, 2010

Take Off, Migrate to Another Homeschool Option Wednesday, May 26 *6:30 PM EDT Duration: 1 Hour Join us today as homeschooling mom Sue Ferrara, PhD, and BrainPOP's Allisyn Levy team up to walk you t...

Guest Blog: Learn About It Using BrainPOP Jr. for Homeschool

May 19, 2010

Jenny Williams, our Homeschool Advisor, shares her tactics for delving deep into BrainPOP Jr. and each of the interactive features. Join our free webinar next Wednesday for more on Using BrainPOP for ...

May Webinars

May 2, 2010

Join us in May for one of our free weekly webinars, taking place every Wednesday at 4:30 pm EDT unless otherwise noted. This month, special guests cover a range of topics beginning with "Student T...

Guest Blog: Using BrainPop Jr. for Homeschooling

April 1, 2010

Jenny Williams is a homeschooling mom and tech guru. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, Jenny! I can't remember when I learned about BrainPOP, but it was at least a couple of years ago. T...