BrainPOP Online Certification Course Applications Due February 15

Posted by Andrew Gardner on

Applications are now closed The application deadline for BrainPOP’s online certification course is February 15. Enrollment is limited to 40 participants, so please clearly state why you should be c...

BrainPOP Educators Tour

Posted by SM Bruner on

Learn the ins and outs of BrainPOP Educators with this quick video tour....

Quiz Mixer Step Guide

Posted by cemignano on

A guide to customizing BrainPOP quizzes ...

Creating Your My BrainPOP Account

This screencast explains the process for creating your own My BrainPOP teacher account.  My BrainPOP is available to all subscribers associated with a school subscription....

Introducing The Mixer!

Posted by SM Bruner on

Introducing The Mixer! The Mixer is a tool that lets you create and share custom, BrainPOP-style quizzes, and much more!...

BrainPOP at TCEA Conference 2013: Come Visit Us

Posted by Laura Gatto on

Join the POParrazi We are excited to be in Austin, Texas, this week for the 2013 TCEA Conference. If you're at the conference, stop by Booth # 1717 to take your picture with Moby and participate in o...
BrainPOP Top 10

2012 BrainPOP Top 10!

As we reach the end of the year, we reflect on the developments and accomplishments at BrainPOP over the past twelve months. So here it is, the BrainPOP top 10 highlights of 2012! 10) Few in New Yo...
election season

Mixing Your Way Through Election Season

Have you been using games on GameUp to help your students understand themes of this election season?  If so, you might be interested in two new quizzes that we've created specific to this year's presi...
guest blogger

BrainPOP Guest Blogger: Todd LaVogue’s Award Winning Project

Posted by cemignano on

Our new guest blogger is Roosevelt Middle School educator Todd LaVogue, who recently received the first-place Educators Choice Award for his project “What’s Up Egypt?” during Microsoft's Partners in L...