New on BrainPOP

Breakout EDU & BrainPOP: Behind-the-Scenes

Posted by Traci K. on

Play Designer Michael ‘MKG’ Gi talks about the process of developing Robot Function Funk, a new puzzle for use with My BrainPOP and Breakout EDU. Our just-launched Breakout EDU game Robot Function...
In Case You Missed...

What’s New at BrainPOP: February Recap

Posted by jglassman on

February may be the shortest month, but it’s not short on new stuff at BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr. New Feature Updates to Assignments You asked for it, so we made it! Teachers can now schedule ass...
New on BrainPOP

Lights, Camera, Action… Introducing Make-a-Movie!

Posted by Traci K. on

We are absolutely thrilled to announce the launch of Make-a-Movie, the newest addition to our suite of creation tools. Make-a-Movie empowers teachers and students to make their own BrainPOP-style movi...

BrainPOP Jr. Quick Tour

Posted by Andrew Gardner on

This quick tour provides a brief overview of the updates and improvements to BrainPOP Jr.  The site is now more interactive, intuitive and mobile friendly...

Primary Sources on BrainPOP

Posted by Andrew Gardner on

Finding primary sources on BrainPOP is as simple as searching and clicking the activity tab.  This video explains how to find primary sources, where we collect them and more....
In the mind of a CBE

From the mind of a CBE: Top 5 things to love about BrainPOP no matter how old you are!

Posted by Jessica Millstone on

Part Two of December's Certified BrainPOP Educator of the month series with Nikki Vrandenburg encourages educators to take advantage of all BrainPOP has to offer. This year I moved across the hall ...

BrainPOP and Single Sign-on

Posted by Lisa Subrizi on

BrainPOP offers single sign-on options for school- and district-wide subscribers, making set-up and onboarding much easier. For more information and step guides, visit our Help Center. Clever Cle...
New on BrainPOP

Introducing … Assignments!

Posted by Traci K. on

It’s here! It’s here! If you’re a teacher using My BrainPOP, you now have the ability to assign our movies and features! The ability to assign tasks within BrainPOP has been one of our most-request...
New on BrainPOP

Challenge Students With Our Newest Feature

Posted by Traci K. on

We’re thrilled to announce the beta launch of our newest feature, the Challenge! The auto-graded,  mobile-ready Challenge is designed to help measure students’ understanding of a given topic and provi...

New Integration with Google Classroom

Posted by Lisa Subrizi on

We’ve got good news for Google Classroom users! We just launched an addition to our existing Google Single Sign-On integration, giving you the option to import classes directly from Google Classroom i...