Quality Teacher Resources: My BrainPOP and the Mixer Webinar

March 13, 2014

Categories: Mixer My BrainPOP Webinar
Learn about new teacher resources in this new webinar. My BrainPOP and the Mixer - our two newest features - make it easy to create custom assessments and track student learning through game play, qui...

Science Games: Prisoner of Echo & My BrainPOP Additional Features

February 14, 2014

Looking to get more from science games? Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Prisoner of Echo game play! MyBrainPO...

Citizen Science: Additional My BrainPOP Features

January 31, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Citizen Science game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educators with ...

Mission US: Cheyenne Odyssey Additional My BrainPOP Features

January 24, 2014

Categories: GameUP My BrainPOP
Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Mission 3: Cheyenne Odyssey game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Ed...

Do I Have a Right? Additional Features for My BrainPOP

January 23, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during the Do I Have a Right? game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP ...

Math Games: Battleship Numberline and My BrainPOP

January 10, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during the Battleship Numberline math game! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educa...

My BrainPOP is YOUR BrainPOP

December 23, 2013

If you haven’t already begun using our newest feature - My BrainPOP -  it’s a great time to get started! Developed with the close input of teachers like you, My BrainPOP simplifies both teachers...

Monster School Bus: Additional My BrainPOP Features

December 17, 2013

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Monster School Bus game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educators w...

Chronopticon Additional Features for My BrainPOP

October 30, 2013

Categories: GameUP My BrainPOP
Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Chronopticon game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educators with 24...

Guts and Bolts: Additional Features for My BrainPOP

October 30, 2013

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Guts and Bolts game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educators with ...