Where are Your “My BrainPOP” Classes and Quizzes?

June 18, 2014

In order to simplify BrainPOP, we have removed "My BrainPOP" class and quiz information from BrainPOP Educators.  Now, when you login to your personal My BrainPOP account, you'll see a new way to nav...

BrainPOP: An End-of-Year Review

June 11, 2014

Originally Recorded June 2014 Wrap up the school year with BrainPOP: An End-of-Year Review! We’ll show you how to get the most out of your subscription as you wind down for the summer. Explore Ga...

Creating Your My BrainPOP Account

May 19, 2014

Categories: Mixer My BrainPOP
This screencast explains the process for creating your own My BrainPOP teacher account.  My BrainPOP is available to all subscribers associated with a 24/7 school subscription....

An Overview Webinar: The Ins and Outs of BrainPOP

May 9, 2014

Originally Recorded May 2014 Whether you’re a BrainPOP overview newbie or a veteran in need of a refresher, we’ve got you covered. Join us for this overview webinar exploring the ins and outs o...

Quality Teacher Resources: My BrainPOP and the Mixer Webinar

March 13, 2014

Categories: Mixer My BrainPOP Webinar
Learn about new teacher resources in this new webinar. My BrainPOP and the Mixer - our two newest features - make it easy to create custom assessments and track student learning through game play, qui...

Reach for the Sun Additional Features for MyBrainPOP Users

March 7, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Reach for the Sun game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Educators wi...

Science Games: Prisoner of Echo & My BrainPOP Additional Features

February 14, 2014

Looking to get more from science games? Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Prisoner of Echo game play! MyBrainPO...

Citizen Science Game: Additional My BrainPOP Features

January 31, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Citizen Science game play with the SnapThought tool! MyBrainPOP is available t...

Mission US: Cheyenne Odyssey Additional My BrainPOP Features

January 24, 2014

Categories: GameUP My BrainPOP
Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during Mission 3: Cheyenne Odyssey game play! MyBrainPOP is available to BrainPOP Ed...

Social Studies Games: Do I Have a Right? and Additional Features for My BrainPOP

January 23, 2014

Have your students signed up for individual logins through My BrainPOP? If so, they’ll be able to take snapshots during the Do I Have a Right? game play with the SnapThought tool! MyBrainPOP...