Resources for ESL Category Adjectives
Download PDF
Students practice using adjectives endings  –ing and –ed with these pairs of adjectives....
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, My Mom’s Pictures (L1U5L1), Ben shows Moby old photos of his family, using possessives to describe the people i...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Let's Go Outside (L1U3L5), Ben and Moby are bored and look for something exciting to do outside. In this lesson p...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Friends are Fair! (L1U3L2), Ben and Moby watch an exciting basketball game on TV, inspiring them to go outside an...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Happy Birthday (L1U5L5), Ben and Moby want to surprise Nikki on her birthday, but Nikki surprises them, instead. ...
Download PNG
Use this image of the rooms in a house to practice adjectives, the verb to be, there is/are, or as a writing prompt....
Download PDF
Use this birthday cake clipart to practice adjectives, the verb to be, or as a writing prompt....
In the BrainPOP ESL movie Under the Big Desk! (L1U1L4), a small, red book disappears. Suspiciously, Moby is missing, too! As Ben investigate...
Download PDF
Use possessive adjectives (my, your, his, etc.) or nouns and apostrophes (Jon's book) to describe images of Ed, Nikki, Ben, and Moby....
Download PDF
Describe the four images of musicians with their musical instruments, using a variety of grammar skills, including adjectives and possessive...
Download PDF
Describe the scene in The Rockers picture prompt using a variety of skills, including agent nouns, adjectives, possessives and tenses....
Download PDF
Use these image prompts to practice simple adjectives....