Resources for ESL Category Pronouns
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Where Do These Go? (L2U1L2), Ben and Moby help the librarian shelve books in alphabetical order. Ben uses demonst...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie Monsters Scare Me (L2U1L3), Ben falls asleep while reading a scary story to Moby on their camping trip. In this l...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Mammals (L2U1L4), Ben is taking care of Nikki’s new puppy. He uses reflexive pronouns to explain to Moby what p...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, The Future is Ours (L2U2L1), Ben and Moby are at a school job fair, thinking about their future careers! In this ...
PDF
Use this image of a dog show as a written or oral prompt about the movie Old Dog, New Tricks (L2U1L5), which reviews reflexive and object pr...
In the BrainPOP ESL movie, Who is a Magician? (L1U1L3), Ben is surprised to learn that Moby is a magician. Through Ben’s questions, studen...
In BrainPOP ESL’s first movie, Hi, I’m Ben (L1U1L1), Ben introduces students to his friends using subject pronouns, and the verb to be...
In BrainPOP ESL’s first movie, Hi, I’m Ben (L1U1L1), Ben introduces students to his friends using subject pronouns, the verb  to be, a...