Construct-A-Saurus Dinosaur Game Essential Questions
- What adaptations allowed your dinosaur to survive longer?
- What adaptations made it harder for your dinosaur to survive?
- How likely is it for certain types of dinosaurs to win a battle? Why?
- Would the outcomes be the same in every dinosaur battle?
- What other factors would determine which dinosaur won?
- How did real dinosaurs species (such as T-Rex) protect themselves from predators?
- Could you build a better dinosaur than the species that actually existed? How?
How do adaptations help creatures defend against their predators? Encourage students to use the Construct-A-Saurus dinosaur game essential questions above in order to explore this central query, and then expand the discussion to engage the differences/similarities between game play and real life.