Creating Your My BrainPOP Account

This screencast explains the process for creating your own My BrainPOP teacher account.  My BrainPOP is available to all subscribers associated with a school subscription.

• Master Mommy Mode

I can not sign up

• cemignano

Hi! The My BrainPOP accounts are only available for teachers and students at schools with 24/7 BrainPOP accounts. If you’re interested in home access, please visit our store: https://secure.brainpop.com/store/step1/
      Please let us know if you have any questions :)

• jarvis

oj

• william

Why can’t parents sign up?

• cemignano

Hi William- My BrainPOP is currently only available to teachers and students who are part of a school with a 24/7 BrainPOP subscription.

• Nina

How can you sign up?i can never get to find out how to sign up.

• connectionsacademy

Is there a link to make a MyBrainPOP account? If there is I still haven’t figured out how to make one

• brainpopandrew

Hi there – Schools that are eligible for My BrainPOP will receive a code for teachers to use. Upon receiving and entering the code, the system will guide you through the account setup process. Check out or FAQs for more support http://www.brainpop.com/educators/community/faq/

• Luis

Okay, I’ve been trying to find the place where I am supposed to enter my school’s code and there is not such thing. is it in the search tool? Thanks…

• cemignano

Hi Luis- Are you a student or a teacher? The teacher and student registration processes are different. Students need a class code that they receive from their teacher and teachers need a school code.

• Vanetta

Hi

I have purchased a subscription to Brain Pop, but it will not allow me to open it on the computer connected to my SMARTboard. However, I tried my login at home tonight and was able to access it. Could it be that my computer is too old to access Brainpop? The window comes up for me to type in my username and password, but it will not do anything when I click on login. Thanks in advance for a solution or help. Vanetta

• cemignano

Hi Vanetta!

So sorry you haven’t been able to access BrainPOP on your SMARTboard. Please send us an email at info@brainpop.com so we can help troubleshoot – it shouldn’t be an issue!

• Zayd

can i sign up without paying or giving a code? thanks…

• MSan

Hi I received a 12 month subscription for brainpop and brainpop jr. I am a computer teacher and would like my 900 students to have access to this account but when I try to get a code it tells me I’m unable to. What can I do to get that educator access for my school/class if I already paid for the 12 month subscription?

• cemignano

Hi MSan! My BrainPOP is available to teachers who are at a school that has a school-wide BrainPOP subscription. Single classroom subscriptions unfortunately don’t have access to this feature. Please get in touch with us at info@brainpop.com and we’d be happy to discuss some options. Thanks!

• akidwhoneedsateacher

I go to school but I don’t have a user and password

• cbarash

Can we set up a teacher’s account for a school wide brainpop Jr?

• cemignano

Hi cbarash!

At this time, the individual accounts are only available for BrainPOP. We apologize for any inconvenience!

• BethanyA

I do not see “what’s a code” under Submit.

• cemignano

Hi Bethany! On BrainPOP.com, click the ENTER CODE button. When that toolbar opens, there’s a teal-colored link that says “What’s a code?” If you still don’t see it, get in touch at info@brainpop.com and we’ll help troubleshoot.

• Elizabeth Foxx

I have been using Brainpop for years, but have never used My Brainpop. I now have the log in code for my school so that I can set up an account, but when I try it tells me that there is already an account under my name and under my email. I don’t know how to access this feature and would really like to do so. Please advise!

• cemignano

Hi Elizabeth-

It’s possible you signed up for a BrainPOP Educators account years ago. Please get in touch at mybrainpop@brainpop.com and we’d be happy to help!

• Marie Wimsett

My school has purchased a brainpop account and has been given a username and password. However, when that information is entered, we are told it does not match an existing account. Can you help?

• cemignano

Hi Marie! Please get in touch with us at info@brainpop.com and we’d be happy to help!

• Victoria Carrington

I just subscribed for homeschool access and now find out that all the teacher options, like keeping track of work, are only available to school subscribers??!! Is this true? If so, I would ask that you be more clear in the various subscription options about what is NOT available to certain subscribers, like classroom or homeschool.

• brainpopandrew

Hi Victoria. It’s true, at this point the student work submission features of My BrainPOP are only available to school subscribers. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.

• mlvt

I want to be able to keep track and save completed work on Brain Pop such as quizzes, scores, maps, etc. Can you make that possible for us homeschoolers? It would be wonderful, can we make it happen this year?

• cemignano

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. At this time My BrainPOP is only available for school subscriptions, but we’re exploring options for how we can make it available to homeschoolers, as well.