My BrainPOP – Overview

My BrainPOP is the newest feature of a 24/7 BrainPOP school subscription! This screencast provides a quick overview of all the functions My BrainPOP adds to your BrainPOP subscription: My BrainPOP allows teachers to check students’ progress, and students to track their own work on BrainPOP. Students will also be able to view and maintain a history of the movies they’ve watched, the quizzes and activities they’ve completed, and the snapshots they’ve taken on certain GameUp games using the SnapThought tool.

For more details on My BrainPOP, visit our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have a 24/7 school subscription you can get started now.

Be sure to visit our BrainPOP and the Common Core support page for more information.

Loading video...
  • Jennifer Bolinger

Is My Brain Pop available in Brain Pop Jr. as well?

• cemignano

Hi Jennifer! Unfortunately, My BrainPOP is not yet available for Jr. at this time.

• Leighann

Is this still accurate?

• cemignano

Hi Leighann!
          My BrainPOP is still not available for BrainPOP Jr. Our apologies for any inconvenience!

• A Vender

I was hoping my students could take the quizzes and do the activities on a tablet/notebook or even a phone. However, it appears they cannot send their results to the teacher. Am I missing something? Is there any way to change this to allow students to do this? Many of them do not have computers.

• cemignano

Hi avender! Unfortunately, the My BrainPOP feature (individual login, submissions, etc.) is not yet integrated with our mobile apps. Students are only able to save their results to the device at this time. Our apologies for the inconvenience!