What’s Up on GameUp? Educational Games Expand!

Now featuring 85+ educational games covering more than 340 topics across all our subject areas – including both BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr. – GameUp has grown tremendously over the past year. Are you getting everything you can out of it? In this webinar, we’ll cover all the valuable resources it offers to support game-based learning. Get to know SnapThought – one of our assessment tools – and the new game Sortify, which adds another dimension to playful assessment.

Originally Recorded March 2014

Loading video...
  • Heather Saenz

I am so excited to use this with my kids. I really liked the sorting game and the fact it was so versatile.

• Michelle Thompson

The sorting game is fantastic!!! I am looking forward to using this!!

• Julie Shields

I am definitely excited to learn about the games offered for all seven Brain pop subjects. Over 100 games available on game up is amazing. I thought it was awesome that the teacher support material is provided and the games are aligned to the standards. Since there is a quiz for every game you, as a teacher, can assess students to see how they understand the concept. The features offered for every game will be very helpful for teachers. The lesson ideas offer a materials list, summary of the game, and lesson plans.

I am planning on using Game Up on my Promethean board as a learning station after the material on the subject area has been introduced in class. We will play the game as a class on the Promethean board. Students will then have the opportunity to practice the skill with a partner by playing the game.