I have the Flash player installed and have cleared my cache, but still can’t watch the movies.
If you continue to experience problems after updating the plug-in and emptying your cache, we recommend that you re-install Flash®, making sure to follow these simple steps before doing so.
1. Go to Adobe Flash Support and download the appropriate uninstaller for your operating system. When this is finished downloading, run the uninstaller and let it complete the process.
2. Visit the Adobe Flash Player page and download the most recent version.
If you are using a Macintosh (OS 9 or below)and are still having problems, we suggest allocating more RAM to your browser. To do this:
* Quit the browser
* Select the application's icon in the Finder.
* Select GET INFO from the File Menu
* In the Memory section of the window that appears, increase the Preferred Size to at least 25,000 KB. Go even higher if your computers have enough RAM. (You can see how much free RAM is available by selecting About This Computer from the Apple Menu while the Finder is in use.)
* Re-launch the web browser application.