|Customer Service/Tech Support Associate|
BrainPOP, a global leader in online animated educational resources, seeks an articulate, outgoing Customer Service/Tech Support associate. This is a full-time position in our New York City office, reporting to our Director of Subscriber Relations. Excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Respond to general and technical support inquiries over the phone and by email
- Maintain a database of support FAQs
- Test and provide support for BrainPOP resources on emerging platforms
- Generate usage reports
- Maintain orderly payment and account information
- Occasional travel to national ed tech trade shows
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Tech experience, or a working knowledge of online and mobile technology
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to organize and manage several projects at once
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and web-based CRM
To apply for this job, send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your full name and "Subscriber Relations" in the email's subject. No recruiters, no phone calls.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
BrainPOP (www.brainpop.com) creates animated, curricular content that engages students, supports teachers, and bolsters achievement – in classrooms, at home, and on mobile devices. Our award-winning educational resources include BrainPOP Jr. (K-3), BrainPOP, BrainPOP Español, and, for English language learners, BrainPOP ESL. We are also home to
GameUp, a free educational games portal for the classroom. All of our resources are supported by
BrainPOP Educators, our free professional community. BrainPOP sites and mobile apps support individual, team, and whole-class learning in traditional, blended, and “flipped” settings. Our content is mapped to the Common Core, aligned to academic standards, and easily searchable with our Standards tool. BrainPOP global sites host more than 11 million visits each month.
Back to Job Listings